Battery Problems And Others...

fi_te

Members
Oct 28, 2016
Hello. My mi4c is one year old in a few days.
Starting from last week, when I'm charging it, after few hours I often discover that it's not charging. Or better: that it charged for few time and then stopped. If I put off and put in the wire again It goes on charging. I also tried to change the wire...but nothing seems to change.
Furthemore I underline that the using external power bank this never happens, but my power bank brings battery only to 85% when it goes well!

The other crazy thing is the excessive consumption of battery and suddenly the phone switch off when the indicator is between 18 and 22%, without giving signal of "low battery" before.

Third and final: it often disconnects itself the sim-card n.2 (no data, only calls).

Someone experienced similar behavior? what you recommend? Thank you very much in advance

Here you find MOBILE-.INFO:
MI4C
Android 5.1.1. LMY47V
miui 7.4 xiaomi.eu 6.5.5. sviluppatore

ITA:
Ciao.
Il mio mi4c compie un anno tra pochi giorni. Da qualche settimana spesso lo lascio in carica e dopo qualche ora scopro che non si è scaricato tutto è come se non sentisse l caricabatterie al suo interno, ma non è esattamente così altrimenti non carichirebbe mai.
Segnalo inoltre che con il Power Bank questo non succede mai e se uso il filo del Power Bank con il trasformatore succede comunque, quindi non penso sia neanche un problema di filo del caricatore.
L'altra cosa assurda è quella del consumo eccessivo di batteria da un giorno all'altro e l'improvviso spegnimento del cellulare quando l'indicatore è tra il 18 e il 22%.
Terza e ultima stranezza è che spesso si disconnette da sola la sim 2.
Qualcuno sperimenta comportamenti simili? Che consigliate? Vi ringrazio molto in anticipo

Please someone could help me?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Try xiaomi.eu 8.0.5.0 it work really fine.

Build your Rom at mi globe. Installation with twrp.

Before and after Installation delete dalvik and Cache

Not so easy for me... Could you suggest pls links with download and tutorial?

Very thank you.

So many thanks.
Last year i did not follow specific guides to unlock bootloader. And I install then the rom I wrote in my First post. So I think it was alredy unlocked.
I also set the recovery but i do not know if during One year of updates I still have that One or if the updates reput the original One.
How Can I see the bootloader?

now you have miui 7.4 xiaomi.eu 6.5.5. sviluppatore, its a xiaomi.eu ROM, then i think you already havetwrp und open bootloader. flashing xiaomi.eu Roms will not close the bootloader.

than gust go to ******** and built your new rom based on 8.0.5.0

just click the points in the rom builder you really need.

I went to ******** and build everythin.
I downloaded "globeROM_v8_libra_V8.0.5.0.LXKCNDG_RS0NCE.zip" and it has been working for 40 min without finishing. Is it normal?
I just went in Updater e selected the zip file saved from pc to mobile in the mother folder.
Then it started regularly and afer 6/7 min it appeared the normal window that appears during the "on-procedure" but did non finish yet....

I stopped....
Entered in recovery, swiped dalvik, ecc.
Install what I build as suggested... No Md5 found :(
Finally I took the zip file from here
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=124986 and saved in internat storage: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_6.10.27_v8-5.1.zip

I Did again all the process.... But from recovery and not from the Updater....
Miui 81. by xiaomi.eu 6.10.27 sviluppatore now works!
Thanks you all!

4e0dc079c0c1888c42f3129286909c37.jpg

eda291fe61dd46a54c0174d22a7708a9.jpg

a61eba7e0992f972be2ccc9d2ba4ad84.jpg

64135ee45b345b7947e25229a9eda729.jpg

Graphic.... The great down is when I set new rom

The battery drain seems to be good. But it is better to wait a "normal working day"

Battery problems still exist.
I put on charging for 7 hours. When I put off the wire the screen signaled 100% charged. I've Just switched on the phone and it is at 84% :(
c9b7d7172ea5b2265df7a10f221fbb1c.jpg

Second.... Also persist the problem with second son but with a difference... Now the smartphone ask me for pin sim2 so I realize it is not on.

This is my Battery with stable 8.0.5.0

Charged full yesterday night.

i can send you my rom if you want, it is without xiaomi services and installed gov tuner.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-01-14-04-43-480_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-01-14-04-43-480_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 298
Very kind.
I am thinking about it...
I try some days.
Ty.

I hope not.
In any case I calibrated the battery and full charged . It seems better today....

c745ceaa4d9da4ef723b08fc4edceb92.jpg

Generally goes better but this still is strange.
I wake up and stop the charging: the screen shows 100% battery charged.
After 15 min I switch on the phone and....89%

Now I am charging again it hoping it Will go to 100% before leaving for job