Battery Problems And Others...

This is my 4c i use 8.0.5.0 stable
c4e85836e6dbebe46d534403e72ab5f4.jpg

9fb821cc11771af98fca45ea637a928a.jpg

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Thanks. How old is your phone?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

In my experience I noticed a status like yours lasted for 5/6 month. Then battery lasted One working day. And then....you saw.... :( One year and 2 weeks

i didn't play with settings so probably i didnt. I turn off wifi when i go to sleep and when i woke up i turn it on all day. I put only automatic battery saver on at 23:00 and turn it off at 7:00.
I never turn off my phone, only restart every two weeks to clear cache

@fi_te if you have an unlocked bootloader I really suggest you to try cyanogenmod. I've flashed it since the second week and it works flawlessly! 5 hours of screen on time with 20% of battery remaining and 50% 3G / 50% WIFI. You could even use the root access that cyanogenmod provides to really calibrate the battery. Try to unplug the phone after powering it on, it should solve the problem

Ti scrivo anche in italiano. Appena ricevuto andava uno schifo con la miui 8, stavo per restituirlo ma dopo aver messo la cyanogenmod è diventato un altro telefono! La batteria è assurda e andando nelle impostazione sviluppatore puoi dare accesso di root all'app di calibrazione batteria per calibrarla davvero. Provaci, magari le cose migliorano. E per la batteria che non si carica, prima accendi il cell, e POI stacca il caricabatterie. Speriamo bene :)

Thanks a lot.
Valuto sicuramente cyanogenmod.
Sure I think about it.

As far ad the wire... Yes it s right. I made this this Morning and it was 100%

I try some other days

Period during which the phone has the screen active and using , I think so....

Phone seems better. 15/20 h normal using.
I am satisfied....
But One thing strange Just happened....

Phone tuned off (view graphic)
I put in charge only 2 min. I switched on...it was 21%?!?!?!

I am using it now...ten min and it is at 6% ?!?!

What happened?
I now wait that it puts off again and then leave in charge all night long...

856c1bb6a0f75dfdccebb082dd534e9a.jpg

My 4c doesn't have any problems at all. If i were you i would wipe my entire phone with twrp completely and start fresh over again. I do every week a clean install with the multi rom and never have a problem.

Succes

Reactions: fi_te
Downgraded from 8.0.5 back to 7.5.4 due to strange battery behaviour. Charging was a problem back then, checked via Ampere, only 350mA max (but same cable and plug does up to 1800mA in 7.5.4) . My data network too seems too slow, H+ will show no bar at all. Thinked that 7.5.4 will gonna stick in for a while with this mi4c until a bug-free miui8 come up.