Invalid Battery Saving Bug

adR Felipe

Members
Dec 25, 2019
I have a pretty annoying problem. Battery saver stays on forever! And I can't disable it at all.

However, this is not the only problem. When it reaches 60% while I'm using the phone while charging, it displays an error message in the security app. I've tried it all ways to turn off this function:
- Clear app data
- Shut down via taskbar and within Security app
- Switch ROMs, I try 3 differents MIUI.EU
Screenshot_2019-12-25-02-55-52-724_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Reactions: Roberto Filho
This is the error that appears, along with the notification in the image up here. This same error pops up when I'm using my phone while charging and it goes over 60% battery.
Screenshot_2019-12-25-12-50-08-376_com.miui.bugreport.jpg

Looks like Xiaomi's fault.
Try connect your phone with computer, and run command:
adb shell settings put system haptic_feedback_enabled 0

Did you change Haptic feedback setting somewhere?

Looks like Xiaomi's fault.
Try connect your phone with computer, and run command:
adb shell settings put system haptic_feedback_enabled 0

Did you change Haptic feedback setting somewhere?
The only thing I remember moving was to leave the battery saver on from 50%. But that was the first option I turned off when I had the problem ... I'll try to do what you did. Can I do it from Recovery Shell Command?

The only thing I remember moving was to leave the battery saver on from 50%. But that was the first option I turned off when I had the problem ... I'll try to do what you did. Can I do it from Recovery Shell Command?
No, and you're going to need root to use that command...

I already have root. I use Orange Fox Recovery Project, and inside recovery has the command line function.

What I want to know is if there, without having to connect to the PC through adb, enter fastboot and type by the computer's own cmd.

I already have root. I use Orange Fox Recovery Project, and inside recovery has the command line function.

What I want to know is if there, without having to connect to the PC through adb, enter fastboot and type by the computer's own cmd.
I don't know what you're talking about. Fastboot has nothing to do with this, nor does the recovery.
You can also use a Terminal Emulator and just enter:
Code:
su
settings put system haptic_feedback_enabled 0

I don't know what you're talking about. Fastboot has nothing to do with this, nor does the recovery.
You can also use a Terminal Emulator and just enter:
Code:
su
settings put system haptic_feedback_enabled 0
I downloaded termux and put the command there. this appeared:
Screenshot_2019-12-27-12-38-11-749_com.termux.jpg

I'm also can't disable the energy saving mode it stays always on after restart after update after going to Ultra power saving mode... But is shown as disabled in settings but battery indicator stays orange... But no apps crashing :/
Hope somebody have an idea

Problem is on mix 3
Greetings

Last edited:
Fixed it this morning it wasn't the power saving mode.... It was the extreme mode which was turned on you can find it under WiFi additional settings WiFi speed mode their you may have selected extreme mode which acts also by killing background apps etc...