Below noob in need for help..

I downloaded the new rom via updater.
and wanted to install but it says that my phone is need passwrd enter when you go there.. But I don't have password and also nothing happened..

What happened was I got in restart I see Mi logo then phone vibrates two times then the phone is on.. No update or anything..

Password is your phone screen unlock password. If it's not a number, you need to change it to a number. Better still, a pattern will work without you putting it in twrp.

Yes but I don't have screen unlock...But also I don't get anything. Just Mi logo then gone and I am back no update no fastboot

So when you're phone boots up you have nothing to log in with, it goes straight to your homepage?

Yes the vibrates then have Mi logo then vibrates once more.. It feels like the TWRP rom thing is not installed correctly.. I think my phone restarts 2 times. One to go to TWRP thing then a second time because it failed to go so just restart to go to my homepage maybe.

Power off your phone. Then press power and vol up button till it vibrates. That will put you in to recovery. It will say twrp if it's installed. Let's make sure it's done right first.

FYI I installed the ROM without TWRP ROM just beta one. before with deleting my info etc..

Today I just did install TWRP rom then use updater as I said before

Power off your phone. Then press power and vol up button till it vibrates. That will put you in to recovery. It will say twrp if it's installed. Let's make sure it's done right first.
No it does not do this.. I see fastboot and the bunny. Same as before

I press vol up and power.. Sorry I don't know this before..

I have is MI-Recovery 3.0
and all Chiense no English.

I have 3 options but can not show you... can not take screenshot..

You do not have twrp.
Use your pc and install recovery. You must do this or you will not be able to update via recovery or OTA app.

Read again, install via fastboot and last command will be reboot recovery.

I did but this part
Before flashing these you need to install a new recovery partition. This currently is TWRP. You can download your version from here on the EU forum pages or Here and Here for Xiaomi phones if available. Put your extracted version in to a folder that has minimal adb fastboot commands in. It should contain at least these files PLUS your twrp.img file (you may need to rename it if it helps)

because I can not download the files needed.. I press "here" but no link or anything
but I done all steps but when restart nothing happened I don't go TWRP I go homepage..

I don't know how or what I did but I open this file: recovery-twrp一键刷入工具
then I saw some Chinese stuff I just randomly clicked on stuff and now my phone is in TWRP ROM I think... I changed to English but now I have a scary warning..
It says keep system read only?? I can swipe to allow modifications..

What I do? read only or allow it?

I don't know if you can see.. My laptop camera is bad...

Install, select your ROM, swipe right.
When done, wipe dalvik and cache, then select reboot system

OK I am installing. I hope it works.
I will get back to you in a bit.

I just want to say thanks so much for your effort! I am happy you heled me a lot