Below noob in need for help..

Installed and I wiped the cache and the other one. reboot. it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much
It even fixed the other issues "auto rotation and auto brightness and gyroscope"

If I want to install new ROM TWRP the steps I need are:
-download new TWRP ROM from updater.
-go to TWPR by shutting down phone then vol up and power.
-Install => pick the rom already downloaded from updater=> after install wipe cache and the other thing =>reboot.
ok?? Nothing else I need to do? I no longer need my laptop when updating at all right?

No, that's it. New files if they come out, come out on a Friday. If you want to use the inbuilt downloader app, these OTA files are normally ready by Saturday night. You can go in to settings, my device, press on the 12 to get to the OTA updater or via app draw.

Really glad your all up and running. Now time to enjoy the phone. I will be moving my files for the guide over to mega, so thank you too for letting me know they were not downloading.

Installed and I wiped the cache and the other one. reboot. it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much
It even fixed the other issues "auto rotation and auto brightness and gyroscope"

If I want to install new ROM TWRP the steps I need are:
-download new TWRP ROM from updater.
-go to TWPR by shutting down phone then vol up and power.
-Install => pick the rom already downloaded from updater=> after install wipe cache and the other thing =>reboot.
ok?? Nothing else I need to do? I no longer need my laptop when updating at all right?
THANKS MAAAAAN!
I wiped cache an dalvik and issue with my gyro solved!
Have a good day bro!

Reactions: Ibrahim bahakim