Best Battery Life??

6.5.12 is from WEEKLY update and this is latest for mi4c. Maybe someone says something about stable versions :)

I'm also using 6.5.12 and it's the best ROM, in all aspects, I've tried since I have my phone (4 months). Looking only at battery life it's by far the best I've had. I'm getting an average of 5h OST.

Last edited:
I'm thinking buying MI4C but I don't know the battery life. I've seen so much people in another forums saying that is poor, but with out-dated versions.
How is the battery with the recent versions?

4 hours and 30 minutes of screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-11-19-02-37_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-11-19-02-37_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 478
Guys, I've tried every thing, every roms (chinese stable and developer, miui eu stable and weekly) and now I'm on CM13.1 but my battery life still horrible.
I've used BatteryCalibration app and now Kernel Audiutor (with interactive governor) and stills horrible.

Any Help?

Guys, I've tried every thing, every roms (chinese stable and developer, miui eu stable and weekly) and now I'm on CM13.1 but my battery life still horrible.
I've used BatteryCalibration app and now Kernel Audiutor (with interactive governor) and stills horrible.

Any Help?
7.1.6.0 stable. Way better.
I also though that my mi4c battery failed until I went back to this ancient stable...

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Take a look at screenshot, all enabled, bt, Wi-Fi, data, voice calls, syncs, mi sync, ALL, no optimizations:
55a0e2cb99abf55cd396403e6c1d891a.jpg

Mi4c @ 7.1.6.0 stable

wow 4 hours SOT without optimizations? That sounds great ,I shall give a try

7.1.6.0 stable. Way better.
I also though that my mi4c battery failed until I went back to this ancient stable...

How could you back from the 6.9.8 to stable 7.1.6.0? I still get the error message on TWRP say "error installing zip" everytime flash the zip file.

Better than what?
Better than miui8 roms - yes!
Better than 7.1.6.0 - no way!

Hello, how have you been reading your answers, please tell me about the Mi4C, to this day, which is the most stable ROM and with better battery management. Thank you. The latest versions of MIUI 8 are very bad with the battery.