Best case for 13 ultra

tomi619

Members
Jun 24, 2023
Hey guys. I've been searching for a case to protect my 13 ultra. They all seem mid. Do you have any recommendations? I think the photography kit may be the best option.

For me, Rugged Shield everytime.

Attachments

• IMG_20230629_093418.jpg
    IMG_20230629_093418.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 300
  • IMG_20230629_093359.jpg
    IMG_20230629_093359.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 297
Hey guys. I've been searching for a case to protect my 13 ultra. They all seem mid. Do you have any recommendations? I think the photography kit may be the best option.
The photography kit is one hard badass case! I like that you can use the lens cap on it, what I don't like is - it is so difficult to remove from the phone because the case is very hard.

The photography kit case is really good, but as noted above its not something you will want to keep fitting and removing. The lens cap is wonderful.

Reactions: digeratz
The photography kit case is really good, but as noted above its not something you will want to keep fitting and removing. The lens cap is wonderful.
I need to position it towards my bed when trying to remove the photography kit case. Worried that the phone will slip away, at least I have my bed to catch it. Lol!

I have a Nilkin one which has a folding lens cover, adds some bulk to the phone but I like the feel and design of it. Photography case is my other that I use most often.