Best MIUI with regard to stability and battery?

I'm a very new owner. I have 9 MIUIHU developer roms out there, and how can I get that ruin you offer? Thanks in advance. I live in Budapest.
Xiaomi eu custom rom

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

Tapatalkkal küldve az én MI 5s Plus eszközömről

I'm a very new owner. I have 9 MIUIHU developer roms out there, and how can I get that ruin you offer? Thanks in advance. I live in Budapest.

9 MIUIHU
6407ccdae1091b8266c2b248b43e6aa1.jpg

Let me re-phrase my question: which of the xiaomi.eu MIUI versions is best regarding stability and battery?

Let me re-phrase my question: which of the xiaomi.eu MIUI versions is best regarding stability and battery?
Where and how to get rid of it. There is a rumble about which I also sent the screen.

Where and how to get rid of it. There is a rumble about which I also sent the screen.

Caretaker wrote: eu custom rom!

I'm having a hard time understanding the replies you give about the Hungarian rom.
You want to change the rom?

Also about the custom rom situation, in my experience the best rom I've used when it comes to stability and battery life was the Xiaomi eu ones based on global stable releases.
Other nice mentions are the lineage os based ones that are more powerful but less stable and there is no thermal control that limit the procesor from overheating. Xiaomi based roms have build in thermal restrictions in wich once the OS feels that the phone runs hotter it throttles the cpu down resulting in slight better battery life

I'm having a hard time understanding the replies you give about the Hungarian rom.
You want to change the rom?

Also about the custom rom situation, in my experience the best rom I've used when it comes to stability and battery life was the Xiaomi eu ones based on global stable releases.
Other nice mentions are the lineage os based ones that are more powerful but less stable and there is no thermal control that limit the procesor from overheating. Xiaomi based roms have build in thermal restrictions in wich once the OS feels that the phone runs hotter it throttles the cpu down resulting in slight better battery life

Thanks for the reply. I wanted to ask how and how I can ask about the Hungarian developer ruin. There is an open botlooder on the phone. So far I have only been using Samsung phones, I was able to get anything from Odin or from Recovery to download and install. Here's the whole point for me to be able to upgrade to MIUI 10, which read that it will only be in November in our phone. Thanks for the help. Forditoval from Hungarian to English may not be good.