Best miui10 rom

Nxkealen

Members
Feb 16, 2017
After installing lots of different miui10 roms on my redmi pro, i finaly have a good rom, but it's not EU rom , it's globe rom miui 10.12.13 it is just great having no problems with battery and SOT

After installing lots of different miui10 roms on my redmi pro, i finaly have a good rom, but it's not EU rom , it's globe rom miui 10.12.13 it is just great having no problems with battery and SOT

Could you give me this link download global rom miui 10.12.13?

Reactions: kafeiwu2012
Screenshot_2018-12-22-12-04-58-393_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Last edited:
@Nxkealen How your new ROM doing? it is version 8.12.13, I suppose? And it is MIUI8?

Today I made the mistake to download the latest stable EU ROM. Enormous lag on the lockscreen, and nothing fixed. They just seem to ignore our comments in the Bug post. Even did a factory reset, to see if it helped, but no, it didn't. Now need to do allllll the set up again.:mad:

So giving it a last try, either install china ROM, or the one you say. If nothing works, sell the phone as good as I can, and buy a global version of some phone.

@Nxkealen How your new ROM doing? it is version 8.12.13, I suppose? And it is MIUI8?

Today I made the mistake to download the latest stable EU ROM. Enormous lag on the lockscreen, and nothing fixed. They just seem to ignore our comments in the Bug post. Even did a factory reset, to see if it helped, but no, it didn't. Now need to do allllll the set up again.:mad:

So giving it a last try, either install china ROM, or the one you say. If nothing works, sell the phone as good as I can, and buy a global version of some phone.
I'm now on latest globe rom it still has battery drain, but it's usable as daily rom

OK, thanks for answering. I am now back on the latest weekly rom, 9.1.3. Seems to be the last release for our phone, no more updates are being expected.

It works fine, gets me through the day usually, leaving around 30% of battery. When using intensively, it gives about 4 hours of screen on max brightness (auto) and no battery saver.

Reactions: Nxkealen
EOL For redmi pro, serious!?!, this phone never should be soled outside China, it never preformed as it should. I bought the phone from a online shop in Holland 2 years ago for 320€ because good specs, amoled screen and 4000mha bat. But I' m very dissapointed ,it never had an update to Android 7 or above it never had excellent battery live on any ROM I tryed, but could anybody recommend me a good snapdragon device about 200€?

Nxkealen, any Xiaomi phone is fine, but make sure you buy the global version.

Global version is updated by ota, and maintained by Xiaomi themselves.

Redmi note 5 or 6, Mi A2, Mi8 lite should all be available under 200 euros.

Reactions: Nxkealen