Best Versione Of Miui For Battery

@Harbalest just flash latest rom from xiaomi.eu. It's by far the best rom with better battery life for RN2. I've tried multirom, but the battery life was low compared to xiaomi.eu.

Reactions: Ayrus
Ciao a tutti :)
Hi all

I need help becouse my battery is very low, drain very fast with Smiui 7.2.3.0.
For example, if i use camera it drain about 4/5 % in only 30 seconds. i checked but there isn't app that drain my phone.
I charging my battery using an external charger of 250mh becouse i need to fix my usb connector. Maybe this charger ruins the battery ? Or i just need to change rom ? I was interested to try the multirom but i prefer if there is the italian language...Thanks anyway :)

have you tried recalibrating the battery?

I did and it makes battery not last physically longer, but phone make more accurate calculating percentage of juice. This can be mixed up if many recharges from 40 to 80 percent or so and cut off charger.

Best is to let battery run out, restart until no more power up, then charge battery with phone off, until 100%, remove charger cable, take out battery, after 20 seconds reinstall battery, power up again with phone still off, percentage will show 90% or so, recharge to 100%, repeat until battery is really 100%.

All ways best to drain battery as far as you dare ....

Good luck.

Reactions: bufus