Best Xiaomi.eu ROM version for K30 pro /Poco F2 pro

unsecured101

Members
Jul 19, 2020
Anyone, what do you think is the best xiaomi.eu ROM version for k30 pro/ poco f2 pro, based on your experience?

Just need an opinion/suggestion. Thanks.

Hello,
The last one is very good.
Bye

Envoyé de mon Redmi K30 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

I'm using 21.1.20 for K30 Pro and everything is working fine, for my daily use is perfect with good battery life.

Enviado do meu Redmi K30 Pro através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Spat24
I'm using 21.1.20 for K30 Pro and everything is working fine, for my daily use is perfect with good battery life.

Enviado do meu Redmi K30 Pro através do Tapatalk
I am also currently using that version, my problem is my battery drains fast and charging takes longer than usual.

I use the last stable Android 10 rom (12.0.8)
i use xposed and also mess a lot with /system, so no android 11 for me

runs all nice and smooth, and i can't live without customuizer anymore

Reactions: unsecured101
I am also currently using that version, my problem is my battery drains fast and charging takes longer than usual.
bro, 21.2.3 is very good about battery life. i strongly advice. 9h sot is very good i think
9f33e7800b180bc7aa37a95a0bcce304.jpg

Redmi K30 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: unsecured101
battery is very good on this last one update, every phone have a different app so you can not compare it until you try it and find the best for you

Reactions: geoorg
I also have the twrp 1206, don't know why it failed... It doesn't matter, since I installed magisk 21.4, i could upgrade to 22 version through magisk direct installation ;)

I just flashed the last stable update (12.2.3) android 11 but magisk does not work anymore
How's things with 12.2.3?
Hows battery life?
How's the dual sim functions? Previous version has some problem with dual sim.

Anything else to highlight based on your experience?

I'm still on 12.0.5

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

I suggest to stay away from Android 11 .. any EU rom android 10 based rom is good. Btw im using the last stable android 10 based eu rom