Black menu's while scrolling

Gigi d'Autriche

Members
Apr 2, 2011
Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet, but in some apps when I scroll through the menu everything goes black. Sometimes they change back, but sometimes they stay black until you touch them. It can be a bit of a problem when using apps like XDA where all the text is black.

Same for me, really annoying.

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Gigi,

I can confirm this. When scrolling through my gmail, the emails that are not yet opened/read are blacked out. Please see attached photo.

Oh and I think a thread about was recently created so maybe a mod wants to merge the two?

20110404_132028.jpg

I have had this happen to me as well. I sort of fixed it by turning on compatibility mode for the specific app. Also you try completely closing the app and re-opening it this has worked for me as well.

Gigi,

I can confirm this. When scrolling through my gmail, the emails that are not yet opened/read are blacked out. Please see attached photo.

Oh and I think a thread about was recently created so maybe a mod wants to merge the two?

View attachment 1238

Didn't realise. Is it in the bugs section? I was trying to look for it yesterday but didn't find it so I made this one.

d036254c-3952-adb4.jpg

See how menu is black I don't know where to go to fix it

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

These are a couple of screen grabs from the xda app. I'll have to check again and make note of all the apps I'm having trouble with.
2e7c16ef-f9d5-bf17.jpg
2e7c16ef-f9eb-34ba.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Pull down the notification shade, click "apps" at the bottom of the shade. Find the app you are having problems with and long press. On the subsequent application screen, scroll down to the "compatibility" area and toggle the compatibility button (turn on/turn off), relaunch the app and your issues should be resolved

EDIT: when I say toggle the compatibility button I don't mean press it twice. press the compatibility button only once to change the compatibility state.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Thank you! That worked for me. I was having the black menu problem in QuickCalendar.

Pull down the notification shade, click "apps" at the bottom of the shade. Find the app you are having problems with and long press. On the subsequent application screen, scroll down to the "compatibility" area and toggle the compatibility button (turn on/turn off), relaunch the app and your issues should be resolved

EDIT: when I say toggle the compatibility button I don't mean press it twice. press the compatibility button only once to change the compatibility state.

Worked like a charm, thanks :)

Thanks! This also worked for me, I was having issues with CLapp, another app did this as well, but I don't remember which

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using the miui-dev.com Forums App