New BLN for stock sms and missed call (SGS2 2.4.27)

steslatt

Members
Dec 27, 2010
I'm using Siyah Kernel which supports BLN but it doesnt seem to work with stock sms app and missed calls even with the LED enabled in LED settings. Is this a known bug, am i doing something wrong or is there a fix to get it to work?

What version of Siyah are you using? Are you using the BLN app or the ExTweeks app? Does it definitely work with stock sms and missed call? BLN works for me on things like gmail, talk, etc just not stock sms and missed call.

Doesn't work for me. Can anyone else confirm if it works for them? stock sms and missed call?

Works fine here, am on 3.2 beta 4 though so no need to install bln anymore as it part of extweaks, wipe your cache and dalvik, reset extweaks profile and delete init.d scripts and flash the latest kernel then enable bln in extweaks, should work fine then.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Works fine here, am on 3.2 beta 4 though so no need to install bln anymore as it part of extweaks, wipe your cache and dalvik, reset extweaks profile and delete init.d scripts and flash the latest kernel then enable bln in extweaks, should work fine then.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
I've done all that, its strange because it works for gmail, gtalk and other apps but just not for sms and missed call. Are you 100% sure it works with sms and missed call?

Right i've managed to get BLN with sms now. All I did was disable screen wake up in sms settings and it works now.
Also managed to get missed call working, The BLN app is needed for this though it doesn't work just with the extweeks app. Thanks for the help guys.

I've done all that, its strange because it works for gmail, gtalk and other apps but just not for sms and missed call. Are you 100% sure it works with sms and missed call?
yes it's a known bug and It already fixed on beta6..