Bluetooth and WiFi issues

Pindarm

Members
Apr 3, 2017
HI!

I just got my Mi 10 Ultra (Chinese ROM), and I've discovered two problems:

1. I can't enable Bluetooth. When I try to enable Bluetooth in Control Center it just says "Turning on", and if I close Control Center and open it again, Bluetooth is OFF again.

2: WiFi is losing network. I can use WiFi for a short time (30 minutes to an hour) and suddently it drops the network connection. If I then try to reconnect I can see that there's no WiFi network available, The only thing to do is to reboot the phone, then it works again (for a short while)

Have any of you experienced these issues? I've tried to factory reset the phone several times, and have updated MIUI. Still no luck. It's driving me crazy
I've started the unlock procedure, now waiting for this week to pass, so I can unlock it and install EU ROM, and hope that will magically solve the problem
But I hope some of you can help me earlier. That would be awesome.

HI!

I just got my Mi 10 Ultra (Chinese ROM), and I've discovered two problems:

1. I can't enable Bluetooth. When I try to enable Bluetooth in Control Center it just says "Turning on", and if I close Control Center and open it again, Bluetooth is OFF again.

2: WiFi is losing network. I can use WiFi for a short time (30 minutes to an hour) and suddently it drops the network connection. If I then try to reconnect I can see that there's no WiFi network available, The only thing to do is to reboot the phone, then it works again (for a short while)

Have any of you experienced these issues? I've tried to factory reset the phone several times, and have updated MIUI. Still no luck. It's driving me crazy
I've started the unlock procedure, now waiting for this week to pass, so I can unlock it and install EU ROM, and hope that will magically solve the problem
But I hope some of you can help me earlier. That would be awesome.
You should check your hardware for potential issues. Download testing software from Play Store.
If everything is OK you will have these issues solved after installation of xiaomi.eu rom

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

Reactions: Pindarm
You should check your hardware for potential issues. Download testing software from Play Store.
If everything is OK you will have these issues solved after installation of xiaomi.eu rom

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk
Thank you, I will try that

No I didn't. Ended up returning the device to Giztop. But still haven't heard from them regarding refund. Getting worried now :(

I've had my ultra for about a year and after the last update,I've been having the same wifi and bluetooth problems. Turning phone off and back on only works for a little while.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Hey! I had a problem close to this one after a recent MIUI update. If only wifi was enabled and bluetooth was disabled, it worked fine. The moment I turned on bluetooth (no need to connect to a device) wifi would drop in less than a minute and it would not find any other networks. My guess is they updated drivers and some of the config files from the previous version were compatible.
I solved this by Settings > Connection & Sharing > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile networks, and Bluetooth > Reset
Note this will delete your saved wifi networks so you should back that up, as well as your paired devices. Your mobile data config sent by your network provider will be deleted too.