Bluetooth Disabled when Second Space Enabled

thongkh

Members
Jun 8, 2017
Dear All,

I'm using Mi8 with 8.8.24, when I enabled my second space, the Bluetooth will be disabled and unable to switch on. :emoji_sob:
Bluetooth is back to normal once I reboot my phone before enabling second space. :emoji_disappointed_relieved: once i enabled second space, the Bluetooth will be offed and unable to switch on :emoji_sob:anyone else having the same issue?
tried cleared recovery cache twice, nil help. :emoji_sweat:
please advice.

flashed to 8.8.30, after flashed, Bluetooth working with second space enabled although it will off and on back when switch space, which I still happy. but don't know why after I reboot my phone, the Bluetooth disabled again after I enabled second space :emoji_sob:, it won't able to enable if second spaced enabled, even I rebooted several times and clear caches :emoji_sob:
anyone knows why and have a solution on this?
please advice... thanks

update:
after I reboot my Mi8 didn't activate the second space for a night, this morning when I activate second space, now Bluetooth able to switch on ;)
don't know whats the reason it can be enabled, but I'm happy Bluetooth available for both space although it will be off and on back.
now i didn't dare to reboot my Mi8 :emoji_sweat_smile:
i hope the bugs be fixed soon :emoji_pensive:

has this bluetooth bug been fixed?
miui 10 stale version 10.0.5.0 have the bug!

has this bluetooth bug been fixed?
miui 10 stale version 10.0.5.0 have the bug!

what kind of bug u facing?
for mine now, when switching spaces, Bluetooth will OFF, then ON back by itself. running on Mi8 8.9.20.

Reactions: gravin
When I put my MI 8 offline, then I put it on-line the bluetooth does not activate, I have to reboot the phone and then it works.
Many have this problem.
I want to understand if the problem is due to the miui stable v. 10.5.0 of the miu.eu team, or is it a bug in the miui 10 stable China?
does anyone know?

When I put my MI 8 offline, then I put it on-line the bluetooth does not activate, I have to reboot the phone and then it works.
Many have this problem.
I want to understand if the problem is due to the miui stable v. 10.5.0 of the miu.eu team, or is it a bug in the miui 10 stable China?
does anyone know?

I just know that the but is real miui eu stable. and it's since months..