Bootloader Cerrado Redmi Note 2

Goran Vikman

Members
Feb 8, 2016
Hola

Aver si hay alguen que me pueda hechar una mano?parece ser que el boatloader de mi note 2 se ha cerrado por haber usado un rom chino oficial! no estoy seguro pero ahora resulta imposible cambiar de recovery,hacer root etc.
Hay alguna forma de saber si uno tiene el tema cerado o no? me estoy volviendo loco intentando rootear etc y no hay forma.

Gracias

Hello.
anyone can lend mi a hand? Booloader appears to be closed after using official Chinese rom! I'm not sure but now it is impossible to change recovery, to root etc.
Is there any way to know if one has the Bootloader open or closed? I'm going crazy trying to root etc and there is no way.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatrixLinux
Hola

Aver si hay alguen que me pueda hechar una mano?parece ser que el boatloader de mi note 2 se ha cerrado por haber usado un rom chino oficial! no estoy seguro pero ahora resulta imposible cambiar de recovery,hacer root etc.
Hay alguna forma de saber si uno tiene el tema cerado o no? me estoy volviendo loco intentando rootear etc y no hay forma.

Gracias

Hello.
anyone can lend mi a hand? Booloader appears to be closed for using official Chinese rom! I'm not sure but now it is impossible to change recovery, to root etc.
Is there any way to know if one has the Bootloader open or closed? I'm going crazy trying to root etc and there is no way.

Thanks.
Search how to install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi redmi Notes 2, you can find many videos in Spanish language

If you are using this guide Gapps have nothing to do

Se usi questa guida, le Gapps non centrano un cazz

My italiano is not the best,i am Swedish but lives in Spain so if i am going to folow a guide that long its has to been in spanish or english thanks anyway

I think this is easy if you have the Bootloader open, the thing is that I have all ready tried all kinds of ways to install the twrp and it's impossible for that I asked from the beginning if anyone nose if its possible to Se if your phone has open or closed Bootloader

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

I think this is easy if you have the Bootloader open, the thing is that I have all ready tried all kinds of ways to install the twrp and it's impossible for that I asked from the beginning if anyone nose if its possible to Se if your phone has open or closed Bootloader

With redmi Notes 2, no problem. Translate driving in Italian, is easy, it works fine

Hola

Gracias

Hello.
anyone can lend mi a hand? Booloader appears to be closed after using official Chinese rom! I'm not sure but now it is impossible to change recovery, to root etc.

Thanks.
Hola Hombre.

Only way you have it's to configure your PC to recognize REDMI NOTE 2 and so you can use FASTBOOT commnad. First you must install android.tools ( adb and fastboot ) in your PC.
When All it is ok you can try with this command in terminal ( CMD in windows to opern terminal ) :

fastboot oem unlock

I hope you resolve.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Thanks for your help at last it worked out fine I had a problem installing the drivers and the cmd but after fixing this two things everything just turn out perfect

Reactions: MatrixLinux