Bootloader error xiaomi Community Authorization

ADRIAN 2.0

Members
Apr 19, 2024
Bună, îmi cer scuze dacă deranjez pe cineva, am o problemă cu deblocarea bootloader-ului și nu funcționează &eloc să treacă această eroare, un sfat?

Bună, îmi cer scuze dacă deranjez pe cineva, am o problemă cu deblocarea bootloader-ului și nu funcționează &eloc să treacă această eroare, un sfat?
What kind of device is it? What kind of error is displayed? Without information, no one can help. Please write the next post in English, this is the forum language.

Ce fel de dispozitiv este? Ce fel de eroare este afișată? Fără informații, nimeni nu te poate ajuta. Vă rugăm să scrieți următorul post în engleză, acesta este limba forumului.
ESTThis error occurs when I want to unlock the bootloader, it tells me that I need authorization from the xiaomi community, what can I do? Although from the community I Unlocked

Captură de ecran_2024-04-26-09-45-04-006_com.android.settings.jpg

ESTThis error occurs when I want to unlock the bootloader, it tells me that I need authorization from the xiaomi community, what can I do? Although from the community I Unlocked

View attachment 52628
Again: Which device are you talking about? Is it a global version or a CN device?
CN devices cannot be unlocked via the Mi Community App.

ADRIAN 2.0

- If you have a Chinese device, you need to look for a paid service. You cannot unlock the bootloader yourself.

- If you have a Global device, follow the instructions:

Din nou: despre ce dispozitiv vorbiți? Este o versiune globală sau un dispozitiv CN?
Dispozitivele CN nu pot fi deblocate prin aplicația Mi Community.
este It is a Xiaomi 14 Pro Sennong device and I purchased it with cinezesc software but had on it and hyper os eu dev Iddea is that I put myself in the soft cymbal and I can no longer remove it

ADRIAN 2.0

- Dacă aveți un dispozitiv chinezesc, trebuie să căutați un serviciu plătit. Nu puteți debloca singur bootloader-ul.

- Dacă aveți un dispozitiv global, urmați instrucțiunile:
Este deblocat din comunitatea xiaomi, dar te deblochează din seatri loper spune că trebuie să solicit autorizarea în comunitatea xiaomi

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-26-09-45-04-006_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-26-09-45-04-006_com.android.settings.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 15
Este deblocat din comunitatea xiaomi, dar te deblochează din seatri loper spune că trebuie să solicit autorizarea în comunitatea xiaomi
I think I wrote it clearly. You have a Chinese version of the device, which means that you cannot unlock the bootloader yourself. Your only option is to look for some paid service to unlock the bootloader.