Bootloader

rsimas

Members
Feb 19, 2014
Hi. Please i need some help because i whant to unlock bootloader and install developer rom from xiaomi.eu and when i trie to conect Settings>Additional Settings>Developers Option>Mi Unlock Status just apears this error "10008 参数错误、 请参考API文档" and mi unlock program dont recognize the phone. What can i do?I already trie to remove acount and sign in again and its the same. Help me please

Have you read tutorials?
You must use VPN to connect your account, I used PLEX vpn to get rid off 10008 error and everything went fine.
Edit. Have you binned your phone to mi account to get that 72h. counter to start.

Have you read tutorials?
You must use VPN to connect your account, I used PLEX vpn to get rid off 10008 error and everything went fine.
Edit. Have you binned your phone to mi account to get that 72h. counter to start.
I already read and i tried the PLEX vpn right now and it give the same error

plex vpn China - Shenzhen server ???
First step is to get phone binned to your account , then wait 3 days until you use mi unlock program.

Last edited:
plex vpn China - Shenzhen server ???
First step is to get phone binned to your account , then wait 3 days until you use mi unlock program.
Its done thank you very much for your help. What you mean fir binned? Creat a mi acount on the phone? I already have a miui acount long time ago, i recive the phone yesterday and already put my mi acount

You need to log in to your mi account by your phone, thats binned. When you have logged in via plex vpn wait 72h. to unlock your phone by mi unlock program.