Bootloop after flashing magisk - now bootloop after wipe and flashing miui11?

beybus

Members
Feb 4, 2020
So after a long battle with flashing magisk that resulted in a bootloop everytime I was only able to boot again after flashing the magiskuninstaller. I decided to flash magisk again, flash dmverityencryption disabler and format data as some users suggested.
Now i'm stuck in a full on bootlop.

I decided to wipe everything and just flash the latest miui11 (11.0.4.0) cause that fixed my problems last time. But this time i'm still stuck in a bootloop after flashing the rom. I also noticed that the persist partition is missing for some reason, not sure if it's supposed to be like this. Luckily the phone still boots to orangefox recovery so hopefully I can fix this.

Any advice guys?

Format data and don't use the dmverityencryption disable. Use orangefox recovery. Read xda thread of orangefox.

Format data and don't use the dmverityencryption disable. Use orangefox recovery. Read xda thread of orangefox.

I flashed the last miui 11 with miflash and the phone booted, after that i fastbooted the orangefox recovery. I flashed magisk and formatted data = the phone is still stuck on loading for a few minutes now. Any ideas?

I flashed the last miui 11 with miflash and the phone booted, after that i fastbooted the orangefox recovery. I flashed magisk and formatted data = the phone is still stuck on loading for a few minutes now. Any ideas?
Go to the xda thread of orangefox recovery post #2. It is explained all there.