Invalid Bootloop after flashing Xiaomi ROM.eu

Carbayon

Members
Nov 3, 2019
Hello:
After flashing last stable rom.eu for Mi9lite/CC9 mu phone keeps going into recovery TWRP from password screen. So if can't acceso the phone.
I've tried wipe caché a decir caché, but It help.
I flashed the rom from the phone using the option "select package for flash" which brings you to recovery so you can flash. Now is like if this opción were stucked in the boot secuence. I wouldn't like to loose muy apps and data.
Any idea? Thank you

Hello,

Is it your first xiaomi.eu ROM update? If yes, how did you install xiaomi.eu ROM (for the first time)? And what is your first xiaomi.eu ROM version?

Anyway, you can try to install your previous xiaomi.eu ROM version, your phone should be able to boot again to System.

;)

No, its not the firts time. I downloaded the las rom into the internal sdcard ad then I used the option "select package to update" in the settings menu of the phone. After that the phone booted into recovery, and I installed the rom from TWRP. Everything was fine. But then after rebooted, the phone goes until password screen, but there it reboots to recovery.

No, its not the firts time. I downloaded the las rom into the internal sdcard ad then I used the option "select package to update" in the settings menu of the phone. After that the phone booted into recovery, and I installed the rom from TWRP. Everything was fine. But then after rebooted, the phone goes until password screen, but there it reboots to recovery.
Oh it's more understandable now. ^^

You can't install your previous ROM version then... ;)

Do you use Magisk (root)? If yes, you should try to cleanly remove Magisk (Download latest "Magisk_uninstaller" and flash in TWRP) then check again.

If not (or still not properly working), it seems to be a ROM issue. :(

No I am not using magisk. Currently I did a backup of my data and then a data wipe. I am right now reinstalling rom. I'll tell you if it works.