Bootloop After Supersu Root

Aschi

Members
Mar 25, 2017
Hey guys,

as I liked my Mi5 so much and it was so easy to flash, I thought I would buy myself a tablet.
I was able to flash the xiaomi.eu rom 8.1.3.0 on it and TWRP 3.0.0.3. Everything was working fine.

But then I rooted SuperSU 2.79 via TWRP. After the reboot the pad was stuck in the booting animation. After approximately an hour I figured something was wring. I am only able to bring it into DNX fastboot Mode. Recovery or the "regular" fastboot modes are not possible. I already tried to flash the official dev rom via Flashtool. The 2016.04.01 shows the device, but wont flash it. The 2016.08.30 doesnt find it at all.

Guys, I am absolutely lost. Please help me out.

Hi, Papka.

Due to work issues I was not able to respond. The Problem was basically how to flash the Pad, as I was always stuck in Boot or DNX Fastboot. With help of this Guide: en. miui. com/thread-334815-1-1.html I was able to flash the global dev and go to the xiaomi.eu Rom again. After I deactivated the systemanimation in the battery settings, the Pad went into bootloop again. Im going to try your Rom now. Your Toolbox is great btw!
Thanks