Bootloop And Can't Get Recovery Or Fastboot Mode

Mkayreg

Members
Mar 24, 2016
Hi

I have a problem with my Xiaomi Mi3W.

Yesterday I was using the camera when suddenly the Mi3 turned off; I tried rebooting it but it is in bootloop, it only shows the MI logo for about 2 seconds then nothing, reboot again.

I tried entering Recovery Mode but it happens the same thing, MI logo for 2 seconds then reboot; if I try entering Fastoot Mode it remains in this mode for about 10 seconds then always reboot, so I can’t flash any roms in that little time.

I think it is a battery problem, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Hi

Yesterday I was using the camera when suddenly the Mi3 turned off; I tried rebooting it but it is in bootloop, it only shows the MI logo for about 2 seconds then nothing, reboot again.

I tried entering Recovery Mode but it happens the same thing, MI logo for 2 seconds then reboot; if I try entering Fastoot Mode it remains in this mode for about 10 seconds then always reboot, so I can’t flash any roms in that little time.

hi there. i have the same problem, only that on my device,redmi 3 pro, i can enter fastboot mode. do you know how to flash via fasboot mode so i can bring my phone back to life? thanks

Via fastboot mode... Use MiFlash, download fastboot rom, and flash it through MiFlash or manually in CMD.exe

Hi

did you solve your problem, was it hardware issue ?

thank man, but i fixed my phone a week ago. the method you suggested does not work in this case beacause the phone can't enter the download mode. but there is ANOTHER DOWNLOAD MODE which people don't know about. you have to press the volume up ,volume down and power button all toghether at the same time until the mi logo appears...and then you release the buttons and you are in the second download mode...and only after that you can flash a rom via miflash!

Reactions: andres627
He switched to EDL mode, not fastboot.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi

Hi

Did you solve this problem? Same is happening to me.

Thanks.