bootloop on mi logo

Jordirs2004

Members
Jan 27, 2018
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my mi mix 2. One day, he started to reboot and bootloop on mi logo.
When I try to enter on flashmode and recovery mode, it continues to bootloop.
I changed the motherboard and same issue.

I activated the edlpoint to flash, but it doesn't work.

Do you have an idea to solve the problem?

thx

Hi guys,

I have a problem with my mi mix 2. One day, he started to reboot and bootloop on mi logo.
When I try to enter on flashmode and recovery mode, it continues to bootloop.
I changed the motherboard and same issue.

I activated the edlpoint to flash, but it doesn't work.

Do you have an idea to solve the problem?

thx

Safe Mode (This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
  1. Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
  2. You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
  3. The System will load and you will see a watermark... Safe mode
  4. Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
  5. Reboot the phone to get off the "safe mode"
  6. Perhaps after loading you have to disable AirPlane Mode
PS: If you have installed Magisk try this:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/fix-bootloop-magisk-after-installing-new-firmware.53378/

This is not a software problem. I have the same issue on fastboot mode or recovery. Its a hardware problem and it seems that comes of volume buttons.
I ordered new buttons, I will see