Bricked My Note 3 Kate

Arnolds

Members
Nov 2, 2016
Dear forum members,
Last week I received confirmation that I can unlock my phone. Unfortunately this did not work.
The problem is that the phone will not start anymore. At startup I get 2 times the MI logo and then the red LED starts flashing.
The phone could go in Fastboot. But if I use MiFlash, he indicates mismatching echo image and device. I see this screen now for a hour. :(
Please help me.

Attachments

• kate.jpg
    kate.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 483
Try with another rom or another miflash version.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Tnx for the reply. I did use MiFlash 2016.08.30 (find my phone) and 2016.03.30 (didn't find my phone)
Now i'm trying to install kenzo_images_6.7.7_20160629.0000.25_5.1_cn_a4935c449b

Tnx for the reply. I did use MiFlash 2016.08.30 (find my phone) and 2016.03.30 (didn't find my phone)
Now i'm trying to install kenzo_images_6.7.7_20160629.0000.25_5.1_cn_a4935c449b
If you have just received the unlock permission sms you are still locked. You have to follow the official unlock procedure by using the mi flash unlock tool to complete the unlock.

Inviato dal mio Kate

That's right. I've tried to get the official unlock, but i always get the block at 50%.

Still waithing.... :(

Attachments

• kenzo.jpg
    kenzo.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
That's right. I've tried to get the official unlock, but i always get the block at 50%.

Still waithing.... :(
I have noted that the title says kate, while you are flashing a kenzo rom. They are different roms for different phones. So you should first identify your phone then choose the right rom for it. Moreover, sorry, read some more documentation before doing such things, because it seems you are not too aware of what you are doing and the risk is to brick your phone.

Inviato dal mio Kate

I thought another rom like a Kenzo-rom. My phone is a Note 3 Special Edition. How can i fix this?

Try to flash an official rom image for kate not kenzo if you have a special edition.

Inviato dal mio Kate

I will try. Thank you.
I can see my phone in MiFlash only when it's on Fastboot and not on edl. Is that necesery?