[bricked?] Xiaomi Mi3 Dont Start Up Anymore Only Black Screen

dweebdogg

Members
Sep 14, 2015
Device: Xiaomi Mi3
MIUI version: 7 Global stable ROM

Yesterday i was trying to instal TWRP recovery with a app called Flashify to flash the .img file After successful flashing i reboot the phone and the display went black and it look likes he is booting (there comes a little bit light in the display but the phone never shows any logo's or goes on) but nothing happens... it looks like it is stuck in a pre boot state.
At that time my device was being detected my PC. Now nothing happens when I connect it to PC.
This morning i hear the connecting sound for the last time when I connected it to PC, but the screen stays black without any logo or something. Does somebody have a trick to bring him back to live? or at least a way to get my sentimental pictures/videos of it.I'm sad and confused. Please help!

Thanks for your tips, but non of them worked on my phone...
I did charge for 15 hours with a 1a charger and afterwards with an 2a charger with no succes..
The screen remains black with sometimes a little grey backlight but no text, logo's or other images on screen.
When the battery is completely emty and i put in the charger i see the red led blinking for 1 minute and then it stops.

Thanks for your tips, but non of them worked on my phone...
I did charge for 15 hours with a 1a charger and afterwards with an 2a charger with no succes..
The screen remains black with sometimes a little grey backlight but no text, logo's or other images on screen.
When the battery is completely emty and i put in the charger i see the red led blinking for 1 minute and then it stops.
Can you disconnect the battery, plug your phone to the pc via fastboot? If it works it means you need to replace your battery.

This was happened to my Mi3 to,but I was able to enter in fastboot,flashing with miflash was ok,but was in bootloop because battery was, let's say ,semi broken.Changing the battery solved problem.

The MI3 sometimes has problems at the start.
This problem is rare.
With me, this method has still helped:

1. Press long and simultaneously the power button and the Volume + Button (1 min).

And then changing to:

2. Press long and simultaneously the power button and the Volume - Button. You go now in the Fastboot Modus ..

And then:

3. Press simultaneously the power button and the Volume + Button and go in TWRP ;)

If it has not worked, repeat the process.
Or try again a few hours later.