Invalid Bubbles in settings on miui 12.5.7 is missing

zozew

Members
Jun 2, 2020
I have a k30 pro, with miui 12.5.7 and there is no option or setting where you can enable or disable bubbles... I still get bubbles for Skype but I can't turn them off...

Searching within the activities it is mentioned but when trying to open it, it doesn't exist.. So strange...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-25-18-08-56-306_rk.android.app.shortcutmaker.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-25-18-08-56-306_rk.android.app.shortcutmaker.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 246
Not a bug. Xiaomi's design (or lack thereof).
A bubble is accompanied by a notification. Long-tap that notification and tap the relevant button on the notification to disable the bubble.

Reactions: zozew
Igor... Thank you for confirming this, I did notice this lovely super tiny little icon almost to small for my fat fingers to touch

Do you happen to know if Facebook messenger in anyway shape or form is ditching the bubbles api for its much smoother but older chat heads? I've read some articles saying yes, no, maybe...

Have a great day!

Igor... Thank you for confirming this, I did notice this lovely super tiny little icon almost to small for my fat fingers to touch

Do you happen to know if Facebook messenger in anyway shape or form is ditching the bubbles api for its much smoother but older chat heads? I've read some articles saying yes, no, maybe...

Have a great day!
Since I don't work for Facebook, I wouldn't know.

Reactions: zozew