[BUG After Porting] Notification Set on Hide

YoungChaos

Members
Sep 13, 2013
Hello , successfully ported a MIUI V5 but i have a bug, my notification are locked in "hide notification" and i cannot edit it.. what can i do? Is there anyway to edit the settings.apk to find how to unlock the feature to manage notifications?

Some screenshots :

1iC9Ogs.png
19JOY39.png

paQ0yjK.png

You can see all apps are set on Hide and i cannot change it.. it's like my settings.apk missing something...

Hello my friend , i've used the MiuiSu rom for Honor X3 (mtk6592 based) and ported to Zopo ZP998 , i fixed this issue but i have another one . But having problem with the Storage now , the storage option in Setting show me EmmC as 4gb but it is 16 and the SdCard is named "Edit" but if go to "about phone" shows corretly 16gb Emmc... what apk is involved in the storage showoff? Settings.apk? How edit the storage cell?

Hello my friend , i've used the MiuiSu rom for Honor X3 (mtk6592 based) and ported to Zopo ZP998 , i fixed this issue but i have another one . But having problem with the Storage now , the storage option in Setting show me EmmC as 4gb but it is 16 and the SdCard is named "Edit" but if go to "about phone" shows corretly 16gb Emmc... what apk is involved in the storage showoff? Settings.apk? How edit the storage cell?
how dif you fixed it?

Gesendet von meinem LG-D955 mit Tapatalk