New Bug after update

Paige

Members
Jul 21, 2021
After updating my MIUI. Or my software version I cannot download from play store saying I don't have enough storage but then after uninstalling every installed app on my phone it says the same thing. And the most important part is I can't access my file manager, YouTube. My Mi Music can't detect any downloaded mp3 files even I've just downloaded some and google downloads can read and access it. I'm trying to restore my files but restoring it isn't working as well it's been a week that it's been like this please help me I don't know what else to do

After updating my MIUI. Or my software version I cannot download from play store saying I don't have enough storage but then after uninstalling every installed app on my phone it says the same thing. And the most important part is I can't access my file manager, YouTube. My Mi Music can't detect any downloaded mp3 files even I've just downloaded some and google downloads can read and access it. I'm trying to restore my files but restoring it isn't working as well it's been a week that it's been like this please help me I don't know what else to do
what is your MIUI?
What was previous step?
And what is the phone.

Reactions: Poney70