Invalid Bug, EU MIUI 12.0.1.0. for POCO X3 nfc

Vincent Foxx

Members
Jan 2, 2021
tried flashing it 3 times, all clean. After a healthy reboot it's super laggy, and trying to flash twrp or just access recovery causes the phone to be destroyed. Have to reflash stock again with miflash tool.

Yep, every Global or Global EEA based on Android 11 for that device seem to be a disaster. Reports are coming from official ROM users as well. Up to Xiaomi to solve.

Reactions: Poney70
Yep, every Global or Global EEA based on Android 11 for that device seem to be a disaster. Reports are coming from official ROM users as well. Up to Xiaomi to solve.
I have a question, you guys don't base your rom on the Chinese version? Why did they base this version on the global one? as you said right, global roms are terrible, i don't understand

Personally I updated from 12.0.8 EU stable, it was laggy for 3-4 minutes, I just let it be for this time and after that it runs smoothly

I have a question, you guys don't base your rom on the Chinese version? Why did they base this version on the global one? as you said right, global roms are terrible, i don't understand
What exactly don't you understand? POCO X3 NFC is a Global-exclusive device, how can we base it on China ROM if China ROM doesn't exist for it?

Reactions: JiaiJ and Poney70