Bug !!! Miui8 ( Xiaomi.eu) Redmi Note 3 Pro ( Snapdragon)

Lawdaleshun

Members
Jun 19, 2016
The xiaomi.eu Miui 8 ROM for the Redmi Note 3 Pro ( SD) has serious issues. Whenever I flash it and boot to the home screen , after sometime ( 1 min) the screen goes on and off by itself. The hardware capacitive buttons also becomes irresponsible, and I am unable to do anything. I have tried all the miui 8 builds from xiaomi.eu and found each rom has the same issue. The miui7 roms however do have that issue and works well. I tried miui 8 rom from miui.su which had no such problem and worked fine but I do not want to use it as it is too much of Russian.
Devs Kindly fix this bug ASAP.

The xiaomi.eu Miui 8 ROM for the Redmi Note 3 Pro ( SD) has serious issues. Whenever I flash it and boot to the home screen , after sometime ( 1 min) the screen goes on and off by itself. The hardware capacitive buttons also becomes irresponsible, and I am unable to do anything. I have tried all the miui 8 builds from xiaomi.eu and found each rom has the same issue. The miui7 roms however do have that issue and works well. I tried miui 8 rom from miui.su which had no such problem and worked fine but I do not want to use it as it is too much of Russian.
Devs Kindly fix this bug ASAP.
Flash china developer or china stable using mi flash,
Flash twrp,
Install xiaomi.eu miui8 rom.
It will work

Yeah right..I know the basics so this happened to came in my mind .. I flashed China dev miui8 with miui flash and tried.. It didn't work that's is the only reason I reported back. Please someone look into this matter

Flash china stable rom through MiFlash,install twrp alka recovery , install xiaomi.eu miui 8 rom. It worked for me.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

OK I will try flashing China Stable .. Let's see if that works

EDIT: I tired doing that too..and it didn't work.
BTW I am on unofficially unlocked BL.. wondering if that's making an issue.
guess not because Xiaomi.eu MIUI7 and all other roms including miui.su MIUI8 is working just fine with that.

EDIT: Tried the latest build xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_6.6.23_v8-5.1.zip and downloaded from http://miuif.celogeek.com/6.6.23/ instead of https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=71831 ,,, and and now its working fine till now...

Last edited: