Bug On 8.5.24 For Mi Note 2

Androidia

Members
Nov 14, 2013
Just wondering if anybody else has noticed a bug with opening attachments. Where the open with option to select application to open the attachment with just disappear? Am not getting any error the same issue also on Miui 8.5.17.

Not really noticed that when i tested it... Do you have a proper app to open the attachment?

Try to share something from your browser
Not really noticed that when i tested it... Do you have a proper app to open the attachment?
Please try to share something on whatapp or messager from your browser from the Internet by clicking on the share icon, or create text file and try to open it. Not sure if because I didn't do a clean flash. Some attachment open fine like pdf, only those you have to select app to open with that has the bug...

See YouTube video URL below

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Try to share something from your browser

Please try to share something on whatapp or messager from your browser from the Internet by clicking on the share icon, or create text file and try to open it. Not sure if because I didn't do a clean flash. Some attachment open fine like pdf, only those you have to select app to open with that has the bug...

See YouTube video URL below

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It can be either because of your theme , either because you need a factory reset...
I am not on that version at the moment to test it.

It can be either because of your theme , either because you need a factory reset...
I am not on that version at the moment to test it.
Thanks, it was indeed my theme. After changing the theme the issues goes away. Many thanks