Bug: Unable to End Call

ORiN

Members
Feb 7, 2011
I have encountered this several times whereby I was unable to end call or hang up. Despite multiple taps on the button, the call was not ended. Anyone with Xiaomi encountered this before? This issue appeared several times with earlier versions but did not appear until recently again. I am currently using MIUI 2.9.7.

I think it happend to me a couple of days ago but didnt really think much about it. Since i thought i just didnt hit it correct/hard enough if you know what i mean. But it might have been the same issue you have had or it might just be that i thought i hit the end call button.
Do it happen a lot or just once a while?

I think it happend to me a couple of days ago but didnt really think much about it. Since i thought i just didnt hit it correct/hard enough if you know what i mean. But it might have been the same issue you have had or it might just be that i thought i hit the end call button.
Do it happen a lot or just once a while?
For me, it happens probably once every other day. If it happens, I would encounter it at least twice that day. Weird issue but not sure what is causing it.