Bugs: Tasker, Gmd Gesture Control And Pushbullet Not Working!

redmi77

Members
Sep 24, 2015
I have tried all weeklys and always the same problems...

-Tasker doesn't work after a while

-Gmd gesture control doesn't work at all

-Pushbullet works but after a while it stops (notification are not showed in pc and pushes doesn't come)

-Inbox app doesn't notify

However, whatsapp works excellent, instagram too... (I mean notifications)

I have checked everything: Apps are locked in recent apps, auto cleaner is off, autostart apps on, all permissions given, sync is on, background data on.... I have tried push notification fixer too

Do you suffer this bugs?

I'm thinking about going to aosp until this is fixed...

Thanks

I have the same problem (Inbox, Viber, Pushbullet, etc).
All of them have enabled sync and autostart.

Do you have a solution? It's annoying..

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én 2014813-el

They're locked, and the ram management is off already. Probably I'll revert to an earlier rom.

tkarika

I think I've found the solution: in settings/system/battery there is a menu called something like background apps (I'm not using it in English, so I'm not sure about the name). And there is a section here called battery save modes, this was on "normal" for me and I've set it to "off".
Now everything seems to be working fine.

tkarika

I think I've found the solution: in settings/system/battery there is a menu called something like background apps (I'm not using it in English, so I'm not sure about the name). And there is a section here called battery save modes, this was on "normal" for me and I've set it to "off".
Now everything seems to be working fine.

tkarika

I already had it in off... Are you sure it's fixed? Which app tested?

(for me whatsapp and tapatalk for example work great... Problem is inbox, pushbullet and tasker)

Lock them in ram and in developer option cancel the ram management

It's already locked :(

For me it seems it's working, at least with Inbox, Viber, Feedly widget (I had problems with it also). Pushbullet I didn't check yet. I'll check it and let you know.

tkarika

Reactions: redmi77
For me it seems it's working, at least with Inbox, Viber, Feedly widget (I had problems with it also). Pushbullet I didn't check yet. I'll check it and let you know.

tkarika
Ok.. Not for me, which rom do you use?

Even I've tried in developer settings, turn off memory optimization.... Still the same

Btw tasker is working actually, the only problem is with Wifi profiles. It doesn't detect wifi changes until I go into the app...

I'm using the latest developer rom on Redmi 2 Prime (so it's not the Note).
I've also enabled a custom mode in the Security app/Battery section with Memory clean turned off.

I've just checked and Pushbullet is also working fine for me.

I hope I could help you.

Reactions: redmi77
I'm using the latest developer rom on Redmi 2 Prime (so it's not the Note).
I've also enabled a custom mode in the Security app/Battery section with Memory clean turned off.

I've just checked and Pushbullet is also working fine for me.

I hope I could help you.
Maybe it's because of the device. Because I'm with latest weekly but not work...

Thank you mate for the help