Buying the Mi-One

diaruga11

Members
Oct 3, 2011
Hi, I live in China and I was wondering how to buy the mi-one. I've visited the official website, but because it is in Chinese, i cannot understand what to do to order it. Any help please?

xiaomi said the only way to order the phone is though their official website and they said they are also currently dealing with their 300,000 orders so you might have to wait till the end of this month

xiaomi said the only way to order the phone is though their official website and they said they are also currently dealing with their 300,000 orders so you might have to wait till the end of this month

Thanks, but once the orders are available again, do you know how to pre-order one from their site? I cannot understand Chinese, so this would be extremely helpful.

Xiaomi Company released the latest shipping information about MI-One, from those found they will spend at least 2 months to send over all the 30 thousands phones. So if you want to buy , you should wait until December at least I think. They will add a new page for Mi-One sale , you can buy directly there.:rolleyes:

500,000 sets were sold out at the 3th release.Probably you could buy one on April because they will deliver the pre-order orders first(500,000 too many)

The 3rd round of sale were 500k units but shipping for this round will only start from 1 Feb and estimated to be completed before the end of March.