By trying to install TWRP brick Mi 11 lite 5G NE, need an hint how to solve

terminusx

Members
Aug 9, 2022
I would like to ask you if somebody please can give my a hint or link where i can introduce my problem of trying to install twrp on my new phone Mi 11 lite 5G NE went wrong and thus broke the phone.

I tried to repair the system myself with XiaoMi Tool V2 but unfortunately that also failed. Unfortunately, I don't know how to go on alone and would like to send an expert here in the forum a picture (how does it work in this mask?) of what I did in adb and hope for help.

twrp-3.6.0_11-0-lisa.img

Thank you in advance
terminusx

made this account just to give this suggestion as i encountered a similar problem, when i accidentally wiped the whole system in twrp i was able to use the command "adb push <file name>" to install the ROM on the phone (have the zip file in the same folder as adb and fastboot), just watched a video where via fastboot typing the command "fastboot flash recovery *drag and drop file in the cmd*" to install twrp and then later if u dont have the ROM u can push it with the same command i used. Ofc open command prompt typing cmd when in the platform tools folder, hope this helps

Reactions: terminusx