Call Problems

Pelloz

Members
Jul 19, 2013
Hi I have a problem on my phone. Sometimes when i make a call i don't hear anything and also on the otherside nobody listen to me, and call ends automatically after few seconds or minutes.
I have had this issue with: MIUI, sMIUI and now with CM 12.1 20151028.
I have also reinstalled MIUI Rom via Fastboot... and nothing changed.

How may i know what happen?

I had the same problem, I tried all the Rom MIUI and have not solved anything, now, from about 5 days I have Mokee and did not return the problem, I hope to have solved.

Reactions: Pelloz
I had the same problem, I tried all the Rom MIUI and have not solved anything, now, from about 5 days I have Mokee and did not return the problem, I hope to have solved.

Thanks for answering!! Is a Mokee Rom for merged partitions? Please give me the link for this rom.

Reactions: Pelloz
Thanks. I have installed the Mokee from the link that you suggested. I hope that this will solve mi problems. I my my phone is not able to call.... it is not usefull

Hi alberto,

now is better, but i still had the problems in two calls till now..

I still do not have problems, and now are 8/9 days. I do not know what can be had, I tried everything to solve, I thought it was a hardware failure but now seeing that you too have the same problem I think is more software than hardware.
I do not know how to help you. I'm sorry