New Call recording bug Mi 9 Lite

claw88

Members
Jan 2, 2020
I'm on MIUI 11 weekly on Mi 9 lite. Call recording doesn't work: when i start recording it doesn't re

me too, making empty files with no sound.
after installing Call Recorder by skvalex, setting it to system recording, the build in recorder start working corectly.

Same on MiMax3 since the 4 last updates. It is linked to somebody has broken the Google Assistant coding. The only solution is to deactivate the Google Assistant : Google App -> parameters -> Google Assistant -> chose Assistant column -> Phone -> Voice Match : deactivate Voice Match.
And reboot phone.

Same on MiMax3 since the 4 last updates. It is linked to somebody has broken the Google Assistant coding. The only solution is to deactivate the Google Assistant : Google App -> parameters -> Google Assistant -> chose Assistant column -> Phone -> Voice Match : deactivate Voice Match.
And reboot phone.
So does this mean if you want call recording you can't use hey Google Voice assistant

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

And reboot phone.
Yes, it works. thank you. so cant use assistant if want to record calls :/
do you know why 5ghz hotspot doesnt work properly? most devices dont see this, with 2,4ghz no problem.

Last edited:
Yes there is a bug linking the microphone to either call recording or Google assistant. You can not use Google assistant anymore and the bug doesn't seem existing in the official Chinese updates, I have looked and haven't found people reporting it. So I don't know what has happened in the coding process and it makes me anxious about my data's. So for me it is an urgent bug .
I don't know what happens with the 5Ghz.
Too many new bugs have shown recently.
We have to support the EU team for their continuous work. They work more and more because there are many devices. So please support xiaomi.eu

Yes there is a bug linking the microphone to either call recording or Google assistant. You can not use Google assistant anymore and the bug doesn't seem existing in the official Chinese updates, I have looked and haven't found people reporting it. So I don't know what has happened in the coding process and it makes me anxious about my data's. So for me it is an urgent bug .
I don't know what happens with the 5Ghz.
Too many new bugs have shown recently.
We have to support the EU team for their continuous work. They work more and more because there are many devices. So please support xiaomi.eu
You do realize that China ROM doesn't even have Voice Match, or any Gapps for that matter? Comparison is absolutely unfitting.

Reactions: RodrYguez
@Igor Eisberg sorry for inconvenience, is it possible to roll back to Xiaomi.eu stable based on android 9 from xiaomi.eu weekly based on android 10 without brick? Any special steps or just flash in twrp rom .eu and wipe data /dalvik? Mi9lite

@Igor Eisberg sorry for inconvenience, is it possible to roll back to Xiaomi.eu stable based on android 9 from xiaomi.eu weekly based on android 10 without brick? Any special steps or just flash in twrp rom .eu and wipe data /dalvik? Mi9lite
You'll have to format data,i tryed it without format and could only boot into twrp,but after a week or so i just wanted to go back to beta because android 10 is so much better and smoother

Do you mean wipe data?
But on android 10 weekly builds I have battery drain on my cc9 and must to disable voice match to start working call recorder, and some problems with hot-spot, even if clean install.
No format is different than wipe.you have to type yes then to format,if you do this with weekly you won't have many bugs

Call recording still not working.cc9 20.1.16
Turn off voice match, in this way it works but you don't have Google assistant. Call recording or Google asistant. Or install call recorder by skvort from magisk and you will have both functions.

Turn off voice match, in this way it works but you don't have Google assistant. Call recording or Google asistant. Or install call recorder by skvort from magisk and you will have both functions.
Ok thanks

yes, bug is still, voicematch or callrecording. Draining battery is still alive. And mess with wifi. nothing done sine 4 weeks. Oh, just added some unnecessary stuff like new animation or smth like that :)