Caller ID (7 digit) -- need help

evenxzero

Members
Aug 12, 2012
ro.phone.min_match=7 which is the caller ID 7-digit fix isn't working ..any idea how to fix it? Pls? Really like this rom..but the fix ain't working and due to this there are duplicate threads in sms and it shows the number with country code instead of contact name and by default in this rom in build.prop it has ro.phone.min_match=11 but changing it to 7 doesn't make any difference..changing it to seven helped in solving this issue in sense roms so plx any help regarding this issue? :/

I'm using MIUI Android 2.8.10

Hi digging up an old thread. I have the same issue and ro.phone.min_match=7 doesn't work for me either . Did you get a fix for this in the end?

ro.phone.min_match=7 which is the caller ID 7-digit fix isn't working ..any idea how to fix it? Pls? Really like this rom..but the fix ain't working and due to this there are duplicate threads in sms and it shows the number with country code instead of contact name and by default in this rom in build.prop it has ro.phone.min_match=11 but changing it to 7 doesn't make any difference..changing it to seven helped in solving this issue in sense roms so plx any help regarding this issue? :/

I'm using MIUI Android 2.8.10