Camera issues xiaomi14

Ruchval

Members
Jan 5, 2017
Im on xiaomi 14 hyperos 1.0.42 stable.
I have global version and.xiaomi.eu installed.

From time to time main camera crashes saying to retry in a few minutes.
And 2 days ago, front camera crashes. It just gets freeze.

Is there any solution? Or workaround? I restarted, deleted cache, deleted all data, nothing.

Thank you

If you have a Global version of the device, install this patch.

I don't have access to a computer in a few days, is there anyway to do it just with the phone? I'm Rooted in case this helps.

Thank you

If you use USB-OTG you can install the modem.img file in TWRP.
This should fix your camera.
modem.png
In the future, do not use the modem to repair the network, but only "modemfirmware.img..

If you use USB-OTG you can install the modem.img file in TWRP.
This should fix your camera.
View attachment 53601
In the future, do not use the modem to repair the network, but only "modemfirmware.img..
Thanks

hi, sorry to bother you, i have the CN 14 pro flashed with hypereu stable and have the same issue, im not very tech savvy and i payed to have it unlocked so im struggling to find the fix, could you point me in the right direction please? thanks

This camera_fix is only for Xiaomi 14 Global. Not for Xiaomi 14 CN.
If you have a CN device, only a clean install of the xiaomi.eu ROM should be enough.
Nothing else.

This camera_fix is only for Xiaomi 14 Global. Not for Xiaomi 14 CN.
If you have a CN device, only a clean install of the xiaomi.eu ROM should be enough.
Nothing else.
sorry to be a pain again. i just done a format and install using the bootloader method and the camera is still the same, when you say clean install do you mean manually factory reset and then flash the ROM? thanks, im not tech savvy atall so sorry for being annoying.

A clean install is to use the " first_install_with_data_format " script.
I have a Xiaomi 14 Global. I don't know how to help you. It is strange that the problem with the camera on the CN device is not reported by more users.

Maybe try not to use a restore from a backup you made on another device.

A clean install is to use the " first_install_with_data_format " script.
I have a Xiaomi 14 Global. I don't know how to help you. It is strange that the problem with the camera on the CN device is not reported by more users.

Maybe try not to use a restore from a backup you made on another device.
ive tried them all now and still no joy, the problem sounds like the exact same one the OP described but as im on 14pro CN i cant use the fix, guess i have to just wait it out, its been working fine for months so god knows how its happened

Is the camera issue not solved in the current stable version?
I had to use this file after updating from version 42 to 45
:(

Is the camera issue not solved in the current stable version?
I had to use this file after updating from version 42 to 45
:(
It might be solved for Global but I'm having the same issue with 14 pro CN and can't seem to find a fix anywhere. I did a fresh install of EU and it changed nothing.