Invalid Camera not working in 10.3.6 for Mi 6X

That's not enough info to conclude that this is a ROM issue. There's nothing done to the ROM on our side that would cause such issue.

I don't say it's your fault, but I had to flash the 10.3.5 version to make the camera work again. Hopefully someone else can confirm this issue. I think the updater is not finding an update for some reason.

That's not enough info to conclude that this is a ROM issue. There's nothing done to the ROM on our side that would cause such issue.
@Igor Eisberg I'm flashing the ROM again to give you more details. I think is worth mentioning that I just flashed the ROM with the Updater app and nothing else. You can close this thread, I will create another one the report the issue if needed. Thanks in advance.

Update: I just tested the camera and is working fine. I manually wiped dalvik and cache before flashing the ROM.

Last edited:
@Igor Eisberg I'm flashing the ROM again to give you more details. I think is worth mentioning that I just flashed the ROM with the Updater app and nothing else. You can close this thread, I will create another one the report the issue if needed. Thanks in advance.

Update: I just tested the camera and is working fine. I manually wiped dalvik and cache before flashing the ROM.
OK then, weird issue.

Reactions: chrisdlc119