New Camera Problem

Battalgazi1905

Members
May 25, 2013
Hey guys. I have a problem about camera. When I take photos, they don't seem in the gallery. It saves in memory card and they are with old photos but only old photos seem in the gallery. How can I solve this problem ? (galaxy s2 - miui v3.5.24)

ur default memory for saving cam pics is memory card right... ???
did u recently change the location back to fone or maybe have clicked some pics widout the memory card in the fone .. cause in both the cases the fone would make a new folder on the fone memory and save pics there.. and now when u change the location back to memory card or insert the memory card again.. the fone would change the location back to memory card folder.. and now u would have two different folders of cam pics in ur gallery...

lolz.... I got confused for a second when I read wht I had posted on top.. :p

It is because miui gallery is not adopted for external camera folder location (because their phones simply don't have external card slots) so if you switched your photos storage location to memory card, nothing will be displayed in camera folder. In fact this is correct behavior because your camera folder on internal storage is empty. Miui simply does not know about this change and unfortunately there is no option to change default camera storage location in gallery setting. Maybe this could be a work for guys from miui android to implement this switch, shouldn't be so difficult to implement... Seems Xiaomi does not care as that switch is not needed for their phones :-/

It is because miui gallery is not adopted for external camera folder location (because their phones simply don't have external card slots) so if you switched your photos storage location to memory card, nothing will be displayed in camera folder. In fact this is correct behavior because your camera folder on internal storage is empty. Miui simply does not know about this change and unfortunately there is no option to change default camera storage location in gallery setting. Maybe this could be a work for guys from miui android to implement this switch, shouldn't be so difficult to implement... Seems Xiaomi does not care as that switch is not needed for their phones :-/

You can try sony album and see if it works for you ..