Camera watermark

brodyer

Members
Jun 9, 2021
There should be a way to enable custom watermark without first enabling device watermark. Think photo enthusiasts out there who want to be credited for their work without having to advertise their gear every time.

.......use professional editing software such as Lightroom to add the watermark or signature they need.
Thanks, I get that. But there's already a custom watermark built in which does the job for most albeit non-pro users. It's almost as if Xiaomi wants a free ride on yr digital assets if you want to use it. My point is, for a phone that touts to have all the bells & whistles, separating the device watermark from the custom one isn't rocket science. It's the user's choice, not manufacturer's.

Thanks, I get that. But there's already a custom watermark built in which does the job for most albeit non-pro users. It's almost as if Xiaomi wants a free ride on yr digital assets if you want to use it. My point is, for a phone that touts to have all the bells & whistles, separating the device watermark from the custom one isn't rocket science. It's the user's choice, not manufacturer's.

Then you have to mention it into the official xiaomi forum or write an email to Mr. Lei Jun. This is the wrong place. By the way there is a possibility to put in custom watermarks, perhaps I dont understand your statement. Happy sunday :)

Reactions: Poney70 and brodyer