Can Anyone Help Me Figure Out If These 2nd Piston Earphones Are Fake Or Genuine?

Are these Forgeries?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kinok0

Members
Jun 3, 2016
So I am debating buying these Piston 2nd on ebay:

edit: Well can't post links nor pictures as my account is brand new.... But keep on reading you may have the answer still as the advertised earbuds are available in green, blue, gold, red, hot pink, orange, yellow, silver, black and purple. This is suspicious to me as I thought only gold and silver had been released.

(ebay . com)/itm/272219319725?euid=432a57d7de8347ebbaaa0b0ebfe18007&bu=44405904796&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu

However I have strong suspition these are fake. The very first reason that comes to my mind, despites the pictures looking legit (well as far as we can see on the ones they took in pics), are the colors.

I tried to look online for a list of legit colors and other than the Gold/Silver and apparently the diamond pink and some black/white, I can't find any information. Since the 3rd came out and there is no more information about 2nd generation on the official website and I can't find a list of official released colors.

But since there are very few results on google about these, I suspect they are frogeries? Which is a shame cause I love the blue and green ones.

Can anyone share his opinion or any information? If anyone knows if they are fake for sure, please say so, only if you are sure though.

Last edited:
So I am debating buying these Piston 2nd on ebay:

edit: Well can't post links nor pictures as my account is brand new.... But keep on reading you may have the answer still as the advertised earbuds are available in green, blue, gold, red, hot pink, orange, yellow, silver, black and purple. This is suspicious to me as I thought only gold and silver had been released.

However I have strong suspition these are fake. The very first reason that comes to my mind, despites the pictures looking legit (well as far as we can see on the ones they took in pics), are the colors.

I tried to look online for a list of legit colors and other than the Gold/Silver and apparently the diamond pink and some black/white, I can't find any information. Since the 3rd came out and there is no more information about 2nd generation on the official website and I can't find a list of official released colors.

But since there are very few results on google about these, I suspect they are frogeries? Which is a shame cause I love the blue and green ones.

Can anyone share his opinion or any information? If anyone knows if they are fake for sure, please say so, only if you are sure though.
Hello, I have piston, forget the color, look at the quality, they are made very well and the sound quality is perfect. If you want to be sure the next time buys in specialized sites

Hello, I have piston, forget the color, look at the quality, they are made very well and the sound quality is perfect. If you want to be sure the next time buys in specialized sites
That doesn't tell me if the one I want to purchase are fake or not? LOL, I want to buy Piston 2nd, but they have become hard to find ever since 3rd came out.

How do I know if they are true or not Dude!
Well I posted a link and the main suspicion I have is about the colors, I specifically made this thread to ask people here, that know, if the color choice is legit or not since I never found any information about blue, green or red 2nd Piston. Every website advertise for silver and gold. (because obviously if the manufacturer never sold those colors, then they are forgeries)

Also the link you posted has a common mistake, they have wrong weight 11g are the genuine and 96 are the fake.

Last edited: