Can anyone please share a screenshot of connection and sharing settings from the eu rom settings app on Poco F5 ?

anonymouswolf

Members
Oct 17, 2023
I'm using stock miui. I saw on the internet that mainstream Xiaomi phones can connect with Xiaomi pad 5. But i don't see that option in my phone. So, I was thinking if Xiaomi eu rom has that option or not.

Do you mean this?

Attachments

• IMG_20231017_182545.jpg
    IMG_20231017_182545.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_2023-10-17-18-26-11-275_com.xiaomi.mirror-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-17-18-26-11-275_com.xiaomi.mirror-edit.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: anonymouswolf
It appears but doesn't work
You need MIUI + beta on the device you want to connect with your phone. If you want to connect a Xiaomi tablet, you will have to install CN ROM on that tablet. For Windows :

You need MIUI + beta on the device you want to connect with your phone. If you want to connect a Xiaomi tablet, you will have to install CN ROM on that tablet. For Windows :
This is the Feature MIUI+ Beta but as I said it doesn't work. It just appears. With Windows it works but most things are Chinese and it's not really reliable.

But as I said it doesn't work. It just appears. With Windows it works but most things are Chinese and it's not really reliable.
You can try to connect to the tablet via QR code..... Maybe that works. But I fear we are off topic here, after all it's a custom ROM forum.

You can try to connect to the tablet via QR code..... Maybe that works. But I fear we are off topic here, after all it's a custom ROM forum.
There's no QR Code on Tablet. It won't work. Only PC but as I said. I know but it has to do with the ROM.