How can I revert to the stock MIUI ROM from Xiaomi.eu without losing any data and maintaining all settings and apps as they are?

Aman942

Members
Feb 25, 2024
I have a Poco F5 (Indian Version) and am using Xiaomi.eu 14.0.27.0. Currently in the USA, I'm facing connectivity issues and want to revert to the stock ROM to see if it resolves the problem. I'd like to do this without the hassle of backing up everything. Is there a way to switch back to the stock ROM without losing any data, keeping all settings and apps intact?

I have a Poco F5 (Indian Version) and am using Xiaomi.eu 14.0.27.0. Currently in the USA, I'm facing connectivity issues and want to revert to the stock ROM to see if it resolves the problem. I'd like to do this without the hassle of backing up everything. Is there a way to switch back to the stock ROM without losing any data, keeping all settings and apps intact?
You cannot switch from Xiaomi.eu to stock ROM without clearing data. Even if you did it would be a downgrade (14.0.27.0 >> 14.0.6.0)

You cannot switch from Xiaomi.eu to stock ROM without clearing data. Even if you did it would be a downgrade (14.0.27.0 >> 14.0.6.0)
Is there any way to create complete backup (like Zip file) which you can directly flash and get all your data back? & one more thing Don't It'll be an update if I use Poco F5 HyperOS Version 1.0.5.0.UMRINXM which is latest version in India Now?

Last edited:
Is there any way to create complete backup (like Zip file) which you can directly flash and get all your data back? & one more thing Don't It'll be an update if I use Poco F5 HyperOS Version 1.0.5.0.UMRINXM which is latest version in India Now?
Settings / My Device / Backup and restore.
Backup location: storage /miui /backup

The applications in Xiaomi.eu ROM are different and based on China. Also, globally it is Poco launcher, not MIUI launcher. It may not work properly. The best option is to back up personal data (not applications) and do a fresh installation.