can i downgrade from android 11 to android 10 mi 10 umi.. and then flash miui eu android 10

Yasser1996

Members
Apr 1, 2021
iam using miui eu 12.5.37 android 11 how i can downgrade to android 10 cuz i tried alot and everytime stock in fastboot logo then reflash miui stock then flash mi eu rom

mi 10 umi.. i dont know if it has or not :$.. im on android 11 now and everytime i tried to flash miui eu android 10 its stock in fastboot mode... but when i flashed miui eu android 11 its work fine :(

mi 10 umi.. i dont know if it has or not :$.. im on android 11 now and everytime i tried to flash miui eu android 10 its stock in fastboot mode... but when i flashed miui eu android 11 its work fine :(
This device has ARP, which means that no, you cannot downgrade.
Also, your phone is still functional only because you attempted to downgrade via fastboot, which has protections built-in to prevent you from downgrading - this is why you're stuck in fastboot mode after you flashed MIUI based on Android 10. If you had tried to downgrade with a custom recovery like TWRP, you would have hard bricked your device.

PS: Your last hope is getting a custom ROM based on Android 10 that is not MIUI (ARP does not apply for those) - but keep in mind those are mostly discontinued by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yasser1996