can k50ultra use xiaomi 12t pro rom

Those screenshots confirm that Redmi K50 Ultra does not have an EID, and thus no eSIM capability. If we make a China ROM-based shared ROM for both Global and China models, we'll have to separate the eSIM feature to be exposed on the Global model only.
Value "diting" for ro.boot.hardware.sku on Redmi K50 Ultra is expected and known, what interests us is the value for Xiaomi 12T Pro (it can be either "diting" or "ditingp"), so we're only waiting for @gogocar62 or any other Xiaomi 12T Pro user to check "getprop ro.boot.hardware.sku" on their device, then we'll know how we should continue.
mine is Xiaomi 12T Pro global version from Malaysia (12+256gb in case the lower spec is any different)

ditingp.png

Reactions: jackruan
This is from 12T Pro 12GB. Region Malaysia. I'm Steven by the way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-17-22-37-08-787_com.termux.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-17-22-37-08-787_com.termux.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 233
remembering that there is already TWRP for this model and it is working perfectly I rooted my device using

Yeah we are aware, first release is always fastboot, next will be recovery.
Release candidate is ready, we need both Redmi K50 Ultra and Xiaomi 12T Pro users to give feedback that everything works as expected.
[removed]

Release candidate is ready, we need both Redmi K50 Ultra and Xiaomi 12T Pro to give feedback that everything works as expected.
[removed]
Thanks to the efforts of the developers.
My K50 ultra 512GB seems to work fine for now, including the camera. I will report again when the application transfer is completed.

Release candidate is ready, we need both Redmi K50 Ultra and Xiaomi 12T Pro users to give feedback that everything works as expected.
[removed]
Thanks to the developers, great work! Everything works fine on my K50 ultra 12/512GB including the console! No problems have been found so far.

We need confirmation from Xiaomi 12T Pro users that eSIM function is available and that main camera is working properly.

[removed]
K50 Ultra 12Gb/256Gb. Installed. Everything works fine. No big bug yet. There's only one small bug: when I click Google Lens through the Camera app, the Camera app crashes.

Thanks to the efforts of the developers.
My K50 ultra 512GB seems to work fine for now, including the camera. I will report again when the application transfer is completed.
I transferred data from my old K40 to Mi Mover, but I'm having some problems.

After the transfer, several apps such as Youtube, Gmail, LINE, Wechat, etc. crashed immediately after startup. However, it is improved now. I don't know what triggered it.

Google Maps stops with a white screen right after startup and does not work. 11.52.0801 was downloaded from APKPure and installed, and now it works fine.

This is a minor problem, but the language setting is not reflected in the application information.

I will share any further problems.

K50 Ultra 12Gb/256Gb. Installed. Everything works fine. No big bug yet. There's only one small bug: when I click Google Lens through the Camera app, the Camera app crashes.
I can reproduce it on Xiaomi 12 too, so not specific to this test ROM, will take care of it for next build.

UPDATE: Already fixed it for next build.

Last edited:
[removed]
I am Redmi K50 Ultra user, test eu_multi_DITING_V13.0.7.0.SLFCNXM_v13-12 system and camera are working, thank you

[removed]
It is stable vision??

Can update in the future?

Xiaomi Redmi K50 Ultra user to check "getprop ro.boot.hardware.sku"
show "diting"

Attachments

• 1666169609225.jpg
    1666169609225.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 202
The Red Rice K50 Champion version 12Compact 512G has been tested repeatedly so far without finding any BUG. Now we are waiting for feedback from the 12T pro user test.