Can not pass CTS profile.

dustojnikhummer

Members
Jul 26, 2017
Suddenly no ROM can pass CTS in Magisk. Tried the safetynet-v3 (don't remember the name) patch, that does not work. Stock kernel, stock vendor etc etc. Any ideas?

Reactions: ko3st68
Suddenly no ROM can pass CTS in Magisk. Tried the safetynet-v3 (don't remember the name) patch, that does not work. Stock kernel, stock vendor etc etc. Any ideas?
Same problem here.
Before attempting, you should make a backup in TWRP first, just to be safe...

Ok you're back in poco F1 newest ROM.

Please see zip which you should install from Magisk (not TWRP).
In Magisk module just click the orange Plus icon and install the zip.
When asked reboot, and after that you should be able to bypass the device not being certified.

However, please note that after this install, the cts remains false in Magisk, what ever I try....//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5e64bcc...isk-v1.0.3.4.2.4B7(Unity1.5.4A4.0.0.0.16).zip

Same problem here.
Before attempting, you should make a backup in TWRP first, just to be safe...

Ok you're back in poco F1 newest ROM.

Please see zip which you should install from Magisk (not TWRP).
In Magisk module just click the orange Plus icon and install the zip.
When asked reboot, and after that you should be able to bypass the device not being certified.

However, please note that after this install, the cts remains false in Magisk, what ever I try....//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5e64bcc...isk-v1.0.3.4.2.4B7(Unity1.5.4A4.0.0.0.16).zip

Finly I can watch Netflix in HD from my poco f1.

It was really simple too...

Please see my post here:

I from my Pocophone F1, with an altered fingerprint (of Pixel 4 XL), so I can finally watch Netflix in HD :) //cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5e655c0bd9df4/Coral-10-Feb_CTS SafetyNet ARCore.zip

Send from my Pocophone F1, with an altered fingerprint (of Pixel 4 XL), so I can finally watch Netflix in HD :)

Last edited:
Reactions: henri.maistre
Weirdly, I can use Prime Video in FullHD (Widevine Level 1) with an unlocked bootloader on any ROM without passing Safetynet. And despite me not passing CTS (both on MIUI and on my restored backup of crDroid) I can use apps like McDonalds.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm still passing

Screenshot_2020-03-15-18-44-20-149_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpgScreenshot_2020-03-15-18-44-55-846_com.android.settings.jpg