Can`t access internal storage with Mi 11 Pro (xiaomi.eu ROM installed)

ForceONE1

Members
Sep 11, 2016
Hey, I need your help. I have a Xiaomi MI 11 Pro with TWRP and Xiaomi.EU Stable ROM installed. But for some reason I cannot access the internal storage when I boot the ROM. I cannot record videos (shows that I should insert an SD-Card) or tranfer files to the phone. Any Ideas how to fix this easy?

best regards

Another user recently had the same problem.
His Mi11 came with a preinstalled stable EU ROM from Trading Shenzhen.
After updating to the last stable version, he no longer had access to the internal memory.
The same error messages came up as with you.
Ultimately, only a new flash of the China Fastboot ROM, TWRP new and then the EU ROM was successful.

Reactions: Ad1k8
After updating to the last stable version, he no longer had access to the internal memory.
Ultimately, only a new flash of the China Fastboot ROM, TWRP new and then the EU ROM was successful.
Thank you so much. Worked perfect, now everything is totally fine! best regards

Reactions: pittrich67

I have the same problem.
Xiaomi Mi11 Pro from Trading Shenzhen with the same error message. But I am new here.
Could you please write me step by step how to provide:
new flash of the China Fastboot ROM, TWRP new and then the EU ROM
Thank you very much

I have the same problem.
Xiaomi Mi11 Pro from Trading Shenzhen with the same error message. But I am new here.
Could you please write me step by step how to provide:
new flash of the China Fastboot ROM, TWRP new and then the EU ROM
Thank you very much
This helped me and it is easy and fast:
to fix the problem, boot into twrp, choose wipe. at first do a factory reset then choose format data, and after reboot to system.

Hallo,
i am new here and i have also MI 11 Pro from Trading Shenzhen. I have exactly the same problem, but in my case it somehow didnt work after flashing fastbootrom.
I tried to install the EU Rom via TWRP, everything was ok but after reboot (first boot for EU Rom) internal storage wasnt acessable anymore. I tried all ways described here but it didnt work.
The only way to make the Internal storage acessable again was to flash fastboot china Rom from Star.
Can someone please give me links and instructions how to solve the problem? I am trying sice days now without sucess.

What i did:
I Used offical link to flash TWRP, it works fine: twrp-3.5.1-mars.img
I used this EU Rom:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.20.0.RKACNXM_v12-11.zip
wiped cache and data and flashed it in TWRP.
Sucessful installation via TWRP, but failed at first boot because internal storage is not acessable, so it only boots to TWRP.
I tryed all written solutions to get access to internal storage. Everything failed.
After this i flashed fastboot China Rom, Star to get it working again, but nothing else helps so far.. this version:
star_images_V12.5.20.0.RKACNXM_20211027.0000.00_11.0_cn_593548f483.tgz
But i want to have xiaomi.eu rom.
I also tried with XiaoMiTool V2, same result.

It would really mean a lot to me if someone can give me a hint or exact instruction and versions of Rom or TWRP that is working.