Can Xiaomi 10 support dual card 5g+4g

xuzhimin1993

Members
Jan 21, 2021
After the eu version of Mi 10 is flash, can it support a sim card of 5g and a sim card of 4g under dual cards? I am in the Chinese version, but the dual card only supports 4g+4g. I want to know if I can support the dual card 5g+4g after flashing miui eu,if ok,12.0.8 is it possible? Don't want to upgrade Android 11 temporarily

i have the european version of the phone with official xiaomi global rom and i replaced the single tray with dual tray and i installed xiaomi.eu stable
works 5g+4g at the same time

I have the xiaomi.eu 12.1.5 and dual sim tray, but no option to choose 5g, only 4g for both sims

i guess u dont have the same version of mi 10 , mine is eurpoean version,wich is different than china

Found a solution: type on the dial *#*#4636#*#*
choose sim and select Preferred Network Type: NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA (includes 5G)
If you don't want 5g, Choose an option without the NR

Found a solution: type on the dial *#*#4636#*#*
choose sim and select Preferred Network Type: NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA (includes 5G)
If you don't want 5g, Choose an option without the NR
I don’t have the option you mentioned, my system version is 12.0.8

From a Taiwanese forum, mi 10 India version supports dual sim. If I am using the stock global rom and wish to flash the India ROM, is it necessary to unlock the bootloader? Is it possible to lock the bootloader after installing the India ROM? Thanks!

Changing the tray ... for example from my old xiaomi note 4x. Can you put two cards in? o_O